Engineering services are provided to various clients throughout Western Canada.
Our clientele includes forest industry companies, federal, provincial and
municipal governments, mining companies, oil and gas companies, First Nation
Bands and private landowners.
The Engineering Department supplies complete project management for all clients.
Clients can be provided with fully integrated services as experience and
expertise from other professionals (foresters, agrologists, biologists) can
be included on a project. This ensures clients with competitive rates and
expertise in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Access Development Planning
- Road Surveys Levels 1 to 4
- GPS Surveys
- Construction Surveys
- Geometric Road Designs
- Road Construction Supervision
- Road Deactivation Prescriptions and Supervision
- Site Plan Surveys
- Conceptual designs and general arrangement drawings
- Major culverts design
- Construction Supervision
- Earth Structure Design and Construction Supervision
- Terrain Stability Assessments